View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 09:19 AM   #7
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
You know I train Border Collies and like kids once you light them up one good time they know you can do it anytime and the bluff is in for a very long time.
With dogs it is for life with kids well until they get big enough to kick daddy's butt. Then you must teach them the golden rule. "The man with the gold rules" and you go from corporal punishment to mind games and they are still new at it. Just take cars, cell phones and I have three girls and every now and then a good old George Patton talk right in their pretty little faces. I must say I did not have to spank more than a dozen times with all three girls.
There was a time I had a issue with one my dogs stealing some meat off the grille and the girls got to see daddy kick some dog ass. They were all crying and mama too. Dog still does not like it when I light the pit and he is ten years old and at the time just a year old. Now granted he is a Border Collie and not a mutt. Made a deep impression on my girls Still the most talked about story at our house.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote