View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 07:04 AM   #3
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
I was in Target today and this toddler was crying, then blubbering, then screaming at the top of his lungs! It was embarrassing. He was with his young mother and it looked like grandmother. They both kept trying to reason with him and nothing was working! The kid didn't like what he was wearing so he ended up taking his clothes off. The adults let the kid continue to control the situation!
He needed to be promptly removed from the store and spanked in the car!
I believe this would have taken care of the problem. It was truly an unpleasant experience for everyone in the store!
I agree with this post spare the rod and spoil the child. Discipline is consistency and consistency is discipline. Good behavior is no accident.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote