View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 10:35 PM   #9
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Rhertz you very plainly pointed out the reality of what the fallout of this shooting spree is going to be. Our daughter called quite shook up by this and wondering "Is this something that could happen here at LSU Baton Rouge and what would I do?" You know it was a hard question to answer here and brought the biggest tears to my eyes. All I could think as a mother was "Dear God, please don't ever let her be confronted with being in this situation." But the advise I passed along to her was to lay down and play dead. If you can't get out of the room, or you are not low enough to jump from a window, then play dead. I never in my life when she was born thought I would have to give her that kind of advice. It's a sad world.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote