View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 06:16 PM   #15
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
But that's what i'm saying we all would drive like a bat out of hell. It might not be right, I agree. You can drive a little faster without driving reckless. Why do you automatically say you are driving irrationally. if you are speeding to the hospital. As for my father 30 minutes could have made a difference if it didn't the ambulance would not have worried about his heart quitting before they got him there. Sure Iwas not in the ambulance but if I jacked around that could have been 30 minutes I might have had time with him. If a person is about to die they let the family stay with them. They don't seperate the family. No one knows that but the doctor, but if you don't know what is about to happen you will not be thinking straight. Why couldn't the officer offer to check it out for her on the radio, give her piece of mind. You never know when someone is going. The mind does wonders on a person during stress. Besides where the officer stopped her they were in the parking lot of the hosiptal. Why didn't the officer follow her in and check it out, then ticket her.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote