View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 05:49 PM   #13
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
Even if he did drive himself that doesn't make it any less important. My father 2 years ago drove hisself to the hosiptal to have surgery and the whole time he was having a stroke and did not know it. His surgery was cancelled because of the stroke. Just this past Christmas he was driving and was having a heart attack. This was on a Friday. Saturday they transported him to a town 1 hour away. They found out 4 arteries were clogged. They worried about him having another heart attack in the ambulance. When he got there they had to heart by-pass on him. Do you think I worried about speed when i was 2 hours away and not knowing what was happening.
I completely understand.. and under the same circumstance, I'd be driving like a bat out of hell as well. But I wouldn't drive so completely crazy as to risk injury to myself or others (hopefully) and if I cop tried to pull me over, it wouldn't do me any good to try and OUT RUN them. All you can hope for is to pull over immediately.. try to calmly tell your story, and hope and the cop is forgiving enough to let you go. But if you start cussin' out the cop, and acting irrational, they aren't going to care what your story is.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote