View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 07:36 PM   #2
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
Well the cold front has brought me a present. My first cold of the season. Actually I think my two year old is to blame. So far a combo of sudafed, chicken soup, and benadryl is not having any effect. Next up is a hot shower and then it's nyquil time baby! Anyone have any remedies that they like. What about vit C and Zinc???
Nyquil and the chicken noodle soup with a very large glass of water and hit the bed. Maybe a hot tub before bed. Take two days and back to work. The kids will bring it home. Wash those hands.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote