View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 07:12 AM   #43
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Morning there buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Since when is being able to walk downtown at night without being shot by a criminal or harassed by a drunk gambler, bleak?

While I agree that Bossier City is miles above Shreveport, to compare either to Natchitoches is just ludicrous.
You are so right how could I ever compare Shreveport or Bossier to the back woods of Natchitoches ? Natchitoches does not even make the cut
Just some steel magnolias and old run down buildings and oh yes meat pies and old Christmas lights. What a grand place. Plenty of TT down there too I guess I should just compare Natchitoches to west Shreveport only and that would be a good grouping
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote