View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 09:21 PM   #2
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
It bothers me that Ron Paul is 72 years old. I worry that he'll be in diapers halfway through his first term, or that he'll simply succumb, leaving us with some dip**** vice president as the Commander in Chief. Reagan holds the distinction of being the oldest elected president at the ripe old age of 69. He served two terms and left at age 77, so I guess it can be done, but there have also been murmurings that he was already suffering the beginnings of Alzheimer's while in office. Not exactly the guy you want with his finger on "the button". Wait, let me guess, Ron Paul is going to do away with the button.

I like what the guy is saying, but what he's proposing is ridiculous. Even if he was elected, the office of the presidency doesn't hold enough power to accomplish everything he proposes to do. I agree with him in principle, hell, I might even vote for him, but I'm not going to hold my breath that much will change. I certainly wouldn't get myself all worked up defending the guy.
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote