View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 09:59 AM   #9
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
I did take a class at this cake store that is on Bert Kouns at St. Vincent. There is a great lady named Gloria that teaches there. You can also take classes at Hobby Lobby or Michaels. I liked Gloria's though. Smaller classes and she's hilarious. It is a lot of fun and if you like to bake, you will be able to have something fun to do with your baking skills. Here is a website you need to visit for inspiration (it's free to be a member):

www.cakecentral.com

This is a picture of a cake I did for a friend's daughter's birthday. It was one I did when I was first learning. Oh I forgot I am still just learning!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Album Two 127.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	452.3 KB
ID:	1343