View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 11:24 PM   #7
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
It would be a major feat to find a cake at 100 bucks or under! They are 3-4 dollars a slice and if you are having a big wedding they can easily get up to $700 plus...maybe I should get into the cake making busine$$!
Are you kidding me? I can decorate a cake and at that rate I should have made about $100 bucks yesterday off the one I did for fun. Just kidding. It was a birthday cake someone's daughters. They requested something querky for a girl so this is it. I only do this for fun.

Click image for larger version

Name:	zebracake1.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	407.0 KB
ID:	1341

You know Isaac, look in the Weddings section in the newspaper and see who is doing the cakes at the weddings listed. Try some of those people. We went to the Tilley-Hester wedding a couple of weekends ago and whomever did that cake was fantastic and I know her name was listed in the paper.

Last edited by Texasbelle; 08-11-2007 at 11:42 PM.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote