Thread: Got a beef
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 12:28 PM   #7
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
I only eat breakfast at McDonalds. I always order the same thing, a sausage bisquit meal with a small coke. Cost is $3.04.

So there is this new girl at my location and although I order a SMALL coke, she ignores me and rings up a med at $3.38. I don't need that much coke and also the taller cup is too top heavy for my cup holder. Not to mention that I would like to save 34 cents instead of throwing it away.

So I got into it with her the other day. She said the meal only comes with a med drink! I told her I have ordered this same order many times with no problem. She is the problem. I think either she doesn't know how to use their terminal or she is too lazy to back out the med drink and add a small one. But today I got my small coke for the first time from this particular girl. She even smiled for a change. What's up with that? I wanna fight!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote