View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 07:27 PM   #12
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
My newspaper never arrived today. I waited a while to give them a chance in case they slipped up due to the time change. I found a customer service number in the phone book. After punching in numerous numbers and codes I finally got a place to leave an address that they had missed a delivery. I got a robot voice saying that my paper would be deducted from my bill and that I'd receive a paper asap. I still wanted to talk to someone so tried punching the operator and of course they were unavailable! No paper ever showed up! I would think they could get their act together due to a decline in business! We are getting closer to cancelling altogether!

Bummer.. I gave up on the Times long long time ago. They used to call and ask "would you like to subscribe to the times?" I'd say yeah, they would deliver like one of them, then never show up again. This happened several times. When they call now and ask, I say "why bother, you won't deliver it!" not that I want or have time to read the paper anyways. just read most of my news online.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote