View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 02:57 PM   #11
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
My newspaper never arrived today. I waited a while to give them a chance in case they slipped up due to the time change. I found a customer service number in the phone book. After punching in numerous numbers and codes I finally got a place to leave an address that they had missed a delivery. I got a robot voice saying that my paper would be deducted from my bill and that I'd receive a paper asap. I still wanted to talk to someone so tried punching the operator and of course they were unavailable! No paper ever showed up! I would think they could get their act together due to a decline in business! We are getting closer to cancelling altogether!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote