Thread: Gas Prices
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 09:55 PM   #5
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by purpahurl
Santabot, once again you miss my point. This is not about regulation of any business. I'm asking the question about the media and the democrats. If you would quit smoking dope and dropping acid for a couple of days maybe you could see what's going on around you. This is a global economy now. China and India are enjoying more economic freedom than ever before, and they are major players in the consumption of petrolium know. The media failed to report this when they were building histeria a few months ago.
I noticed that too Purpahurl. Last go round it was all over the tv, newspapers etc. trying to get people in a frenzy. Now I've seen very little attention drawn to it?? Peculiar indeed.
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote