View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 07:25 PM   #57
Santabot
Advanced Member

Send a message via AIM to Santabot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
It is your right to post what you think brain.
You have never in any post come out and said what you think of your Christian family ???
You have made no head way and you know it. The people that voted as they did you had nothing to do with now that is most laughable
As far as the Bible Sir it is your choice to not agree as most of this world does. I choose to believe because I have spent many years trying as you to disprove it and in the process I have come to totally believe in it. There is still time so pick up the tools and try to spend some time disproving it instead of attacking it that is all. Brain that is my opinion and you are most welcome to yours Sir.
Isaac
Then why don't you read my peaceful address to the board like I posted a week+ ago? If you had, you would know my intentions for coming here, I'm also not out for trouble, but when somebody threatens me with opposing views (just like you get threatened when I say something you disagree with) I stand up for it, so do you and others, but sometimes you just try to get mediation in it instead of fighting your own battles. The bible can't protect you all of the time, do some of your own thinking.

Sorry for replying after a quote not addressed to myself.