View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 03:37 PM   #52
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Brain it is OK not to believe in God or anything else. It is not OK to lampoon Christ Will you give a answer to the question that has been ask many times of you ??? Do you think that your Christian family is scum as you have called all other Christians ??? You say you would like to MAKE Christians admit they are wrong ! Do you think you have made any head way with that on this board ? The fact is you are doing just the opposite which is make people read their Bible and stick to their guns.
1. It's perfectly alright to say anything I want as long as it's not a threat of harm against another individual. It's call the First Amendment.

2. I already answered the question and had a brief discussion on the subject with either TBelle or Pocahontas...I forget which now. Either go back and look yourself or start paying attention on the first go around.

3. 4 votes non-christian votes....that's about 23.5% of the participants...considerably higher than the national average. You tell me if I've made any headway.

4. Reading the Bible is all it takes for most sane individuals to realize it's a work of fiction. We have similar goals whether you believe it or not.