View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 01:17 PM   #50
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
I've read the Bible.

Seems to me a man that can walk on water and heal the sick could come up with a better way of saving the world than by allowing himself to be crucified. And don't even get me started on God...the being who created the Universe with the snap of a finger chose the only salvation of man to be through the extreme and brutal suffering of his only child?
Brain it is OK not to believe in God or anything else. It is not OK to lampoon Christ Will you give a answer to the question that has been ask many times of you ??? Do you think that your Christian family is scum as you have called all other Christians ??? You say you would like to MAKE Christians admit they are wrong ! Do you think you have made any head way with that on this board ? The fact is you are doing just the opposite which is make people read their Bible and stick to their guns.