View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 09:19 PM   #54
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
That is one funky dog that makes funny sounds thru its nose. I have never been around them enough to know how they are for a pet. I am sure you love your snot baby like we all love our dogs and cats. I got to tell you that crazy Kuvaz that Texasbelle has is a mean mother. Kind of like a Ridgeback they do not jack around when it comes to protecting the master one bit. I hope she can get a handle on that dog it is a very strong willed dog with a very big bite. Nothing personal Tbelle but I have read up on this breed and they are tuff puppies. Border Collies ranked number one in IQ and the shepherds companion are very gentile and have energy to burn. If I lived in the country I would want a dog like Rosie but not for a walk in a park.
I hear that male Pugs can be a bit aggressive, but our female Pug grew up around young children with no problem whatsoever. She is very intelligent and she knows dozens of human words. Very gentle unless of course you get her all riled up. Even then, she is somewhat reserved. Very strange and interesting breed. She really doesn't know how to bark all that well. She wouldn't protect me, but she does watch TV and tries to bark at any dog scenes. Pugs are one of the oldest breeds and the largest in the toy dog group, but still rather small. (0ur chunky pug weighs 17 lbs) She will eat anything which can be a problem, especially when she wants to check out how it turned out on the other end. Other than that, I think they rank high on the intelligence scale up there with border collies and poodles. I once read that dalmations were near the bottom.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote