View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 09:33 PM   #40
vixweb
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight View Post
tell me.. what do you see, 5 years from now, 10 years from now.. should we stay in Iraq until the "job is finished" tell me the future you see ?
That depends on who is in power, in all three branches of government. If Hillary becomes president.....I think you know-
As far as Iraq is concerned: We wont need to stay because it is already becoming stabilized. I realize you probably don't get that either, regardless, its happening RIGHT NOW. What will Ronpaul do? Put his head in the sand and hide? "Mind our own buisiness"? Yeah, that will work
Do you think if we pull our troops home we wont have to worry about the islamic terrorists? Oh yeah, you think its Bush's fault that they hate us, right? Where have you been all these years? This is not new. And it will NOT go away. Your living in a fantasy world- WAKE UP!!!