View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 11:29 PM   #33
j.nc
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 209 j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
Many months and threads ago I posted a RuPaul pic too. I hadn't a clue then who Ron Paul was and kept envisioning the drag queen as well. I guess great minds think alike, huh?
Cheers Pocs and Well done
I didn't hope to be original as much as I just couldn't help myself (as usual). Funny, this yearI had to renew my DL and and they ask you in the DMV to check abou you voter registration. I asked could I change my party affiliation and the DMV office said "sure". So I switched to "unafilliated" after umpteen years as a voting member of one of the standard parties. Just fed up I suppose, unafilliated amounts to independent.

Noite: The battery in my wireless keyboard need a changin' - and i'm a terrible typer on top of that - so please excusethe double doseof bad typing. (The spacebar seemsthe first to go ona bad batter) My boys have used up all the spare bateries
j.nc is offline   Reply With Quote