View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 12:47 PM   #10
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
I read it and I disagree, but I also think the writing was flawed. I am not flaming you, but if you think your argument was well thought out and presented you are mistaken. You only provide support for your view, and for the opposing view you offer only criticism. Then you haughtily state: Now that you are familiar with the theories of reincarnation, you can better form your own theory on the matter. This is likely as close to knowing the truth as we will ever come. However, I find it wiser to base theories on observed truth instead of basing theories on other theories. The truth is you have spoon fed only your dogma hoping that the weak minded will swallow it down like pablum. If you were truly convinced that any intelligent reader could be swayed to your particular fantasy then you would have presented both the PROs and CONs of BOTH theories. But the TRUTH is that you likely DON'T KNOW enough about Christianity or ascension theory as you describe it to intelligently present both sides. I do not fault you for this as I wouldn't feel particularly qualified to tackle either issue, but I do know when someone tries to piddle on my leg and tell me it's raining.
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote