View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 08:23 PM   #25
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
The average felon in this country has almost three times as many children as the average physician.
I'm agreeing with you in spirit Joe, but since you went the extra mile and provided us with an actual number and a specific population, I'd like to see your source for this data.

Most of the physicians I know have 3-4 children. I don't know all of them, however, and I don't know any felons, so naturally I'm curious about this statistic.

I remember well the "welfare moms" of the 80s-90s, but I thought I remembered reading that this practice had ceased by and large. However, I don't have any proof, and I'm always on the lookout to raise my intelligence by being educated.
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote