View Single Post
Old 04-28-2007, 06:28 AM   #18
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
So you found an unidentified and unlabeled link and clicked on it and just wound up on FHM Online without any preconceived notion of where you were going OR what the material consisted of that you would be viewing.

Exactly how stupid do you think I am?

You're a 17 year old punk.
You do drugs
you steal music (what else?)
you openly criticize the government
You've expressed a desire to leave the country when you are old enough (you're fatal mistake with me).
and judging from the above paragraph, you're a liar and apparently think I'm stupid.

Shall I continue? We can't talk about the implications you've made about the President or how you were "affected" by the Stelly Plan.

I never claimed to be an expert in any field, but that certainly doesn't mean I shouldn't judge you based on your own actions listed above...

They're Christians and claim to accept people for who they are.....not me. Now that certainly doesn't mean I don't like you , kid, but review that list I made for you again and ask yourself if you really deserve preferential treatment. 17 is legal in Louisiana, you can be held responsible for your actions now.
Tbelle saved the day

Last edited by Isaac-Saxxon; 04-28-2007 at 08:42 AM.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote