View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 04:35 PM   #15
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
I have visited the site, but I did not come to it on my own action, I mentioned I found the link posted for it on a multimedia website that I view daily. Why are you such an open dickhole to me, as if I ever implied I was an expert on anything? The fact that I am 17 should give you enough reassurance to know that I'm not a ****ing expert, and you can just continue to go about your normal, or less than such, life without having to correct me, I don't really read it or listen to it, because you don't even make sense yourself, if I'm no expert, nor are you.
Satabot he is a dick hole to everyone so don't feel special You already have more schooling than he will ever have. Some times you might like to pity such a wretch but don't do it he will bite you every time. Just skip over his post and he will crawl back into his hole until someone will talk to him I think the net is his only friend he calls his Christian family scum What a bumble brain
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote