View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 07:29 AM   #15
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Good morning Buddy Brain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
When was the last time one blew up an abortion clinic?
I have not heard of any abortion clinic bombings as of late. I do not think most Christians would think that was good. I know for myself that it will do nothing to stop the liberal left from pursuing their murderous agenda. I know that the defenseless children will be just fine as their souls are back with the Father but those so called doctors that do the murders well I would hate to be one of them at the Great White Throne Judgment. I wonder if those doctors sleep at night with the devil running thru their head ? Brain will you get a basket full of goodies this Sunday ? Still praying for you buddy.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote