View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 06:49 PM   #58
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
But is every alley really hostile? I think it's because of the generalization and hype that people get from outside media and from a particular personal experience. I like to venture into these sorts of would-be scary areas of town, and I find it fascinating. I've run into some very interesting people in the crevices of Shreveport, and I've never been harmed. Sure, I've been threatened, and that's all fine and good, but they have the personal choice to do so, I like to communicate with other people as human beings, instead of assuming their entire message and life story before even meeting them.
You keep buying your dope in back alleys and you will meet a bitter end. You sure sound like you could use some help. Open your eyes boy this world will eat you with out a burp. Sad is what this is very sad our youth think this the way it should be not all youth but I have a nephew that has been down this trail and he is still there after years of "being in control" he thought and now in and out of rehabs that teach him how to get his junk and hide it too. Devil is in this big time.