View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 12:45 AM   #42
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
I've noticed that roughly 100% of the people that insist evolution is "only a theory" don't know what the word "theory" means when used in that context.
In a word, a theory is "unproven"... As in the fact that it is unproven that man evolved from single cell life form. All "evolution" proves is "genetic adaptation" on a small scale which is far from the leaps needed to prove that life came from a single "primordial soup". That is the heart of the question right? Where did we come from? Even if I didn't believe in God, I would still believe that something (aliens?) created man rather than think we came about via millenium of genetic adaptation from single cell to joepole. That would take billions of years via evolution. Maybe even Trillions.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote