View Single Post
Old 05-05-2007, 06:04 PM   #12
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Drug testing is an invasion of privacy and rather useless. A drug test can't determine if you are high on the job, only if you have used within a specific time period.

...And personally, on Monday morning, I don't really care if you smoked some pot Friday night 2 weeks ago. You shouldn't be fired for that....
I kinda agree with you when it comes to pot, tobacco, or alcohol. But when it comes to crack, crank, and other serious drugs that more often than not lead to crime, I think a zero tolerance policy might not be a bad idea. If my bookeeper smoked crank last month, I want to know about it. My point is that if someone wants to distroy themselves, that is one thing, but if someone wants to take me down with them, that is another.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote