View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 06:39 PM   #4
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 248 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Didn't Nagin make some assinine remark about New Orleans being a "chocolate city"? Thanks to him, New Orleans is now a sewer, instead of just the toilet that it was before. Yeah, they re-elected that cretin, but that says nothing good about the citizens of New Orleans. Never forget that this man ordered the disarmament of the people in that city, leaving them defenseless against roving gangs and other assorted thuggery, and as mayor, he, more than anyone else, was responsible for the structural integrity of those levees and dams, and by extension, the botched relief and rescue effort. Thats one clusterf**k you dont get to hang on Bush. Sorry Nagin, but the buck stops with you, Eddy Compass, and Kathleen Blabbineaux Blanco! Before Nagin, there was ex N. O. mayor Marc Morial, another corrupt mental giant, who led the unconscionable attack on the firearms industry when he tried to use the courts to circumvent the Second Amendment. This anti-American ratbastard wanted the courts to hold gun manufacturers liable for crimes in which guns were used. If I had my way all of these pinkos would be rotting in a gulag for the rest of their miserable lives. I'll never forget what these turds did, and I wont let anyone else forget, either!

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 11-29-2006 at 07:31 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote