View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 05:14 AM   #8
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
Yeah, and that's exactly what we've always had to do...until now. Now, for the first time, ya have an opportunity to vote for someone with real integrity and credibility backed by a solid voting record, for a man who walks it like he talks it. This time ya have a true republican to vote for as opposed to those bogus-ass party hacks. This time ya have a choice, and a chance to fix what's wrong with this country. Squander this opportunity, and when things get really phucked up, and I guarengoddamntee ya they will if Paul isnt elected, you'll have nobody to blame but yourselves. As for those of us who voted for Dr. Paul? We'll blame you...the sheople.
We have always had a choice Al. This if you do not vote for the Doctor your voting against this country attitude is just what is running many people off from the Doctor. I do not like his foreign policy and the guy sounds and looks like a dork when he speaks this bothers me. I will like you just the same if you do vote for him and if he does make the cut and is the GOP man then I would back him but not until then. One man against the system I do not think so.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote