View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 02:02 PM   #1
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Scientific Proof of the Existence of God?

Google returns over 1.5 million results for "scientific proof existence God". Not only is that a lot of information, but this testiment to the popularity of the subject. Those who believe in God would like to see scientific validation while those who do not believe in God seek scientific proof before changing their position.

Is it even politicly correct to prove that God exists? Will the real God, please stand up? OK now, will the real God please sit down? My point is that philosophy and politics can distract from a good scientific debate, such as "Global Warming" for example. What a mess. I would like to leave religion, philosophy, and politics aside for this thread to have scientific meaning.

I thought it might be enlightening and rewarding to just to wade through some of these scientific "proofs" without opening up a can of worms. I am not starting this thread for philosophical or political debate but rather scientific debate seeing how there are some real scientific minds here...

I'll start by posting a few articles and see what happens...
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote