View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007, 10:11 AM   #14
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
You are incorrect. A true Jehovah's Witness will not take any blood product or anything made from a blood product such as a shot of Procrit or Aranesp which would boost their red blood cell count prior to hip replacement surgery and thus hopefully reduce the need for a transfusion during surgery or post surgery. These two products are made with blood products and the J.W. will not take the shot. Trust me on this one!
Trust you on this one. What about the other ones I would take the shot in a heartbeat I guess the JW think they will go to hell for having bad blood ? Well that will free up blood products for others that need them.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote