View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 10:01 PM   #58
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 224 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
When I was about 4 years old, my parents left me with an old lady babysitter who used to snort snuff... Very weird... I just went back to watching Star Trek and eating my delicious Swanson TV dinner.... Nothing wrong with being in your own world...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
Oh yeah, Beechnut was good too. Yeah, old ladies who snort snuff...thats kinda scary. Mmmm..Swanson TV Dinners...Yum...makin me hungry!
One of my fondest childhood memories was going to the grocery store and picking out my TV dinner. I usually went for the fried chicken with the cobbler that you had to leave covered until the end. Not so fond was waiting the 45 minutes to an hour for the damn thing to cook. As I got older I switched to the El Charrito Saltillo Platter. Ole!
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote