View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 09:00 PM   #51
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
Back in the day, putting a shotgun or rifle in the rear window rack was no beig deal. Other popular items for the pickup rear window included fishing poles, leather bull whips, and cattle prods if you came from way out in the country...

The worst thing I ever saw was called the "Cowboy Cuspidore" manufactured by Hodges Enterprises here in Shreveport. It was a mod for your pickup truck. Basically it was a spitoon for tobacco chewers with a drainage tube so you never had to empty it! LOL, do they still make Red Man!?

Man...your mention of "Red Man" brings back some good memories! I chewed Red Man Wintergreen for years...finally had to give it up. Just a whiff of it'll take me back.