View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 10:41 AM   #19
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
Sorry Pie, but it's well documented in the medical literature that smoking kills people. Second hand or passive smoke has also been proven to kill people. So to me, smoking in a car with the windows up and children in the car is at worst attempted murder, and at best child abuse. Now you may not have done this, but I have personally seen it many times.
I don't believe in smoking with the windows rolled up either, but you say smoking kills, I know people that never smoked that die with the same diseases as non-smokers. Not only that but drinking kills, they once said chocolate causes cancer, fried foods- not good, sugar- not good, and the list can go on.