Thread: Cradle of Filth
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 02:50 PM   #15
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I like Rock bands like Floyd and Neil Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
Believe it or not I love heavy metal, the hardcore stuff LOL I'm ok with pop but really rock is my thing. I'm also a huge hair band fan from the 80's

i have a kiss cd here of all their greatest hits.
The wife likes Aerosmith seen them 12 times and I have seen them 4 times and I have been lucky enough to see Pink Floyd one time. Wife is a huge hair band fan form the 80's too. I choose to listen to it when she is at home it seems to make the evening go better than lets say Shania or Carrie Underwood if you know what I mean. I think the best mood maker for her is pretty boy Keith Urban. If she likes it I am ok with it mama happy daddy very happy
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote