Thread: American Idol
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 02:19 PM   #30
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 234 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Foxworthy has a show called " are you smarter than a first grader ? " I think that would be to much for some people and yes I watched a little bit with my daughter and the adults on the show could not come up with the correct answers and the first graders could. Funny how things are.
Glass of red please and no kids around tonight just me and my wife and it will be a great evening. I hope "ALL" you avatars have a great weekend even the goats.
Isaac
Actually I watched it after AI last night heh Are you smarter than a 5th grader I think it's called. Pretty interesting how we forget things as we grow older. I was able to answer most of those questions but not all. I hated geography!

You and the Mrs. have a great evening w/o the children I have no more kids at home so I can relate to the peace and quiet. It's very different and does take getting use to.