Thread: American Idol
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 06:59 PM   #23
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
obnoxious douchbag Simon Whatshisface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Yeah, old Al doesnt care too much for the "reality TV" genre...with the possible exception of "Fear Factor"! What could be more fun than watching somebody eat a mouthful of slugs, or pig snouts, or cod sperm for the big bucks? There are also many physical/athletic obstacles the contestants must overcome to win. Now THATS entertainment! As for "American Idol", all I can say is when a Kelly Clarkson tune comes on the radio I change the channel. The premise of the show is fatally flawed in my opinion, as I dont believe a person can be made into an American Idol just by enduring the contrived judgement of three no-talent losers like Paula Abdul, Ryan Somethingorother and that obnoxious douchbag Simon Whatshisface. Dont need anyone TELLIN me who the next American Idol is, I"LL decide who the **ckin American Idols are, thankya very much!
Goooooooo Al I always enjoy your post they are written with such a zing that I can tell you have a broad band way of thinking.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote