Thread: American Idol
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 06:45 PM   #22
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Yeah, old Al doesnt care too much for the "reality TV" genre...with the possible exception of "Fear Factor"! What could be more fun than watching somebody eat a mouthful of slugs, or pig snouts, or cod sperm for the big bucks? There are also many physical/athletic obstacles the contestants must overcome to win. Now THATS entertainment! As for "American Idol", all I can say is when a Kelly Clarkson tune comes on the radio I change the channel. The premise of the show is fatally flawed in my opinion, as I dont believe a person can be made into an American Idol just by enduring the contrived judgement of three no-talent losers like Paula Abdul, Ryan Somethingorother and that obnoxious douchbag Simon Whatshisface. Dont need anyone TELLIN me who the next American Idol is, I"LL decide who the **ckin American Idols are, thankya very much!
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote