Thread: American Idol
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 02:01 PM   #21
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
There is no reason to beat a dead dog

I am ok with being in the minority when it comes to being a Christian and I am ok with those that choose not to be. They tried to kill Christ for telling the truth and failed. Hey joe do you know the numbers on how many Christians in the world compared to the entire population ? I am sure that Christians are well in the minority and I am ok with that. Do I think you all are going to hell ? No I do not because I am not the Judge and be glad of that. I do not think I would make a good judge. I do have a opinion like all people do and it is just that "my" opinion. I am sure there are many good people that do not believe as I do and I can be their friend any day of the week but do not think I will be used for a door mat because of what I believe. We all must pick our "thread" in life and no matter what you believe or think the great leveler comes to us all and when faced with that there are many that have a change of heart. To me American Idol is vain and a waste of time. Never have watched it never will but that goes for most TV. History channel and others like that are what "I' choose to watch. Casting my pearls before swine is the wrong thing to do. This is not a Christian forum but it is a public forum and I respect what everybody post I just don't happen to agree. I choose to read and post here just like everybody else so I take the bad with the good and I enjoy this site. Helps me to keep up to date as how other people think.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote