View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 07:27 AM   #12
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
You're confusing the authors words with what actually took place. This wasn't a "study" that took place over years and years under the careful scrutiny of several scientists. The second paragraph clearly states John Bartkowski, a Mississippi State University sociologist and his colleagues asked the parents and teachers of more than 16,000 kids.....

No, this was 1 man and his colleges at 1 university asking questions of a very specific audience consisting of 90% christian....and that's assuming he actually attempted to get an accurate sample population.

Now no one is doubting the results of the survey or the implications. We all know spending quality time with your children is important regardless of the activities in which you partake.....that's not rocket science. I'm merely stating that if you survey a group of 90% Christians your results will reflect Christians beliefs 100% of the time. To imply anything else is sheer stupidity.

Do you understand what I'm saying? In China the majority of the good kids are not Christian. In Egypt, the majority of the good kids are not Christian. In India, the majority of the good kids are not Christians because Christianity isn't what makes those people good parents, but being good parents IS what makes their children well behaved.
LOL devil child Your stupid ass does not have clue as to how many real Christians there are all over this world. You look out your little piss hole of window on life and all you can see is a cup that is half empty. I feel sure that even the swine would not want your evil spirit near them. I know your kind and it has nothing to do with what it is you believe but everything with attacking Christians. What we did before has everything with what we do now ! Do you any concepts of the Abyss ? Well you will soon Ababdon
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote