View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 10:05 PM   #2
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
Or some sort of place to collect thoughts or literary works?

I started up an online journal type thing on a small website with little functionality, pretty much an online notepad for me to write things down when I feel like it. I had gone a long time of my life without using one, that combined with being extremely anti-photogenic.. I feel like I've lost a large portion of my developing life. Having one just makes me remember key events in the day, and whether I write it down or not, I still feel like they're attached in my mind a bit more than before where I had no goals or care about what happened.
No journaling now I did when I was your age though. I guess we pretty much document everything now with cameras! You need to be more willing to be in photos... you will regret it someday!! I do enjoy going back and reading my high school and college journals...oh boy the worries then are laughable compared to now!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote