View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 07:38 PM   #1
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
What's your favorite Christmas cookie?

This is the time of year where everyone pulls out their traditional Christmas cookie recipes (or at least I do) and bake for their friends. What's your favorite? Share the recipe if you'd like!
Mine would be Holiday Sugar Cookies. This is a bit painstaking because you make the dough up then refrigerate it for a while then you have to roll it out on the cutting board into your favorite shapes. I cheat and use the canned Pillsbury buttercream frosting though. I just add my different food colorings to mix it up a bit. Top with green and red M&M's or your favorite sprinkles. It's a fun thing to do with my daughters!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote