View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 10:22 PM   #19
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by howela
Check out Greenwood, Louisiana on your next vacation.See the home of Tami Vergo, who started the Cedar Grove riots with one stray bullet and a bad dope deal.
Or visit the burned out home of the Procks, where Captain Joe Prock brutally lost his life during a home invasion robbery.
Still have time on your hands? Stop by our fire station where Chief McMullen plotted out his murder for hire.

Ask about a discount on the child molesters tour!

Ok, sounds great! But what about the patriotic red, white and blue leather sports jacket that Jerry Melot bought with town funds?If I dont get to wear it, can I at least touch it? How about if I just get to see it?