View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 12:10 AM   #29
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
How about demolishing jails, letting out the millions of Americans who we pay $500 in taxes per day EACH to support, have a huge judicial review of all of the American laws bull****ted into the working system (Patriot Act, Smith Act, etc) and allow all of those people to take up jobs. They fail and sit around smoking dope and not doing ****? Tough luck, starve. I think the only crimes that should be punishable are murders that are not in self-defense and robbery in high degrees. All others are bull****, if you can't protect your store from a petty theft, tough **** little entrepreneur / corporate whore; I'm sure you can afford to lose a couple bucks from a punk kid, otherwise, whip his ass and that be done with.
I see, so I should be able to wait outside of your high school and just beat the **** out of you everyday, but as long as I didn't kill you, it shouldn't be a punishable crime, right?
Quote:
Increase gun availability. Not even the dumbest of criminals would attempt to break and enter or steal a vehicle if there was a huge risk that that person had a 9mm at all times, now.. it's highly unlikely. People need to stop *****ing and retaliate, but in order to reform that greatly, you'd have to redistribute wealth to get an even head start... or it will just go back to how it was.
Increase gun availability? Right now every adult American citizen excluding unpardoned felons has the right to bare arms. The only way to "increase availability" is to intentionally put guns in the hands of convicted murderers and rapists!!

Something tells me you haven't thought this out very well, Kemosabi
Quote:
I didn't say communism "worked", but that it's a "better" system for a country that populated..
Actually your statement word for word was "That's why communism works".
Quote:
America doesn't have that issue, there's diversity.. in China.. you're almost worthless as an individual human being. Here, people have the wealth and knowledge to succeed in the modern world, in others.. labor is the only offering.
What you apparently don't seem understand is that our "diversity" is a direct result of those "better" systems of the foreign countries you keep bragging about. People don't immigrate to America because their homeland kick-ass. They immigrate here because WE kick-ass!!
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote