View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 08:25 AM   #11
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 266 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Tinkerbelle/Texasbelle is up!!!Even though it was a long night being out at the Centurytel seeing Cirque de Soleil/Delirium. Interesting show I might add.

Anna King was the wife of Tony King who does the news on KRMD and maybe another radio station. One night a few years back she was at the hospital visiting her mother, was going to run to Wal Mart to pick up a couple of things, and disappeared. They found her truck parked on the side of I-20 just before the Texas state line. We drive back and forth between Texas and La daily so I had already noticed the truck because it was brand spanking new just parked on the side of the road and left. It was there on a Sat morning and there for about two more days before the po po found it. Anyways, she worked at Highland Clinic, Tony is all over the news making please with "Please return my wife", she had two small children, and people are putting up yellow ribbons, think she's been kidnapped, AND LO AND BEHOLD........

SHE TURNS UP IN CALIFORNIA BECAUSE SHE RAN OFF WITH A TRUCK DRIVER.

Somehow this story of Centurytel disappearance just reminds me of that.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote