View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 06:32 PM   #12
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
A Patriot is one who loves his or her country and supports its authority and interests.

Not someone who is not only willing to rebel against the laws of our country, but is also attempting to persuade public opinion....trying to recruit other potential anarchists "just in case".

Seems some of you have a nasty habit of butchering the English language on a regular basis, huh? Now why would THAT cause me to question your intelligence?
If the freedom haters ever manage to repeal the Second Amendment, ALL of the other RIGHTS will follow in short order...don't kid yourself about that. At THAT point, it'll be THE END OF AMERICA AS WE KNOW IT. But you're right Brain, as I stated in another thread, anyone who refuses to accept THAT version of America will be "de facto criminals", or anarchists. As for "trying to recruit other potential anarchists", I don't think I'll have to try very hard. I'm convinced that MOST people share my sentiments. As to your statement that "some of you have a nasty habit of butchering the English language", if you mean me, I just try to write the way I speak, and I do this by choice. Now if that causes you to question MY intelligence, then you're a fool, and you're either all alone or you're in the overwhelming minority.