View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 01:42 PM   #9
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by trkshot8
I am rarely ever here, but this evening when I read this topic it brought back some memories. I am 34 years old. Do you remember Powell's in Bossier? What about ?Walgreens?(Ugh!! I can't remember the name now!!)Restaurant in South Park Mall? And what about Bonanza on 70th, just before the tracks at Mansfield Rd? And lastly, what was the name of that place that was just north of 70th on Southern? It was a white building and seemed to have an awning spanning out around it.
The only resturant I remember in South Park Mall was El Chicos. It was good back then. I do remember the Bonanza which brings up new memories and more names like:

Mr Beef (Pierremont)
Alphies Fish and Chips (Pierremont)
Sambo's (Benton Rd at Old Minden)

Sambo's logo was a Indian guy with a turban on his head as I recall. Regardless, I'm sure this chain is out of business or at least changed their name and logo.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote