View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 06:46 PM   #19
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Questioning my patriotism doesn't change the fact that once again, you are in approval of criminal activity. It merely supports the corruption we've witnessed from the christian community for over two thousand years.
Hey Buddy ! You see the marine will do what is the right thing and lay the teacher out no matter what your ACLU thinks. He would be charged with a simple assault misdemeanor, there will be a fine and well worth paying to not let that slack jawed liberal get away with with his insults like you make to Christians. I would never go to your home and bring up things I know you do not agree on but if you walked in my home and pop off about Christianity or mock God this "old man" would bust your ass right out the door. My domain. So as the teacher addressed the class you address this forum with condesending attacks to get people to reply to you so you can do more of your demonic attacks. Were your parents anything like Alec Baldwin and Kim Baysinger ?
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote