View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 11:01 AM   #22
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Are we going to stay here and get a handle on our problems?

Hey there AnimeSpirit do you know Tuxedo Mask ? Maybe Sailor Moon ? Well any way I have done some time there with my daughter. Now it is the question that drives us. Now my thoughts on the world. There are two roads that I look at and the first would be the bell curve or exponential growth curve. When a population peaks 90% of them will die off from disease or some other major plague. In past war was a large factor at keeping man in check but now days wars are fought on a different front leaving disease. Road two is when we reach our apex or event horizon then as a Christian I believe that Christ will return NO rapture ! It will be Christ that defeats our enemies not the armed forces. It is written the time of the locust will be the time. The natural cycle of the locust is May thru September. My thoughts are with the second road and that third road of moving to another planet I can not see it.
"on earth as it is in heaven"
Isaac-Saxxon
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote